Friday, September 5, 2014

Bobbi's quilt

I finished Bobbi's quilt today. I am very happy with the out come.   I took this class with Bobbi. This was the hardest quilt pattern I have ever tried to make. I would never attempt another like it. You couldn't pay me enough to get me to do one......well  if I was paid enough I  might con side it.  The class was taught by Margaret Miller at a quilt guild workshop a few years ago. I used   perm core thread on both the top and bottom for part of the quilt. I used gold metallic from Superior Threads in the black areas with perm-core in the bobbin.



It is very nice here in St. George again today. I am planning on doing some work in the yard this afternoon. The drain fields I had done kind of got filled up with mud. I need to dig them out and then replace the rocks. I guess I better get busy it is not 2 p.m. yet.

1 comment: