Friday, March 21, 2014

Mother Superior's quilt.....

Well another week has rushed by. It has been a very productive week for me and I am very happy about that.  I finished the quilting on Heather Purcell's quilt. We used Superior's monopoly on the top and  a gray bottom line (#623 sliver) in the bottom.  She says it is the color she uses with monopoly always. It did match great. I will use it again. I have not used bottom line before. I usually use sew fine in my bobbins. I really liked the way the bottom line sewed in my Innova and I did not use a full 5 bobbins for this 81 x 81 inch quilt. 



I had a great day with the Painted Hill Fiber Artists group today. We had our monthly meeting. Rosie hosted us. We had a great time talking and laughing and enjoyed a great lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment