Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday March 2


Today started out nice and sunny. The afternoon became more cloudy as the day progressed and it got chilly.
I finished this t-shirt quilt for a new client,  Bev Nelson. The square spiral pantograph is my favorite design. It looks good on everything where texture is needed. I almost always use it on t-shirt quilts.


Cathie Purdy came over and we decided what we were going to for goodie bags for our quilt guild retreat. They are going to be fun. 
I need to get the list made of business that have made donations for door prizes to be given out at the retreat.
The ladies in our friendship group have worked out hard on this retreat and it is going to be great.
I was brought the guild's opportunity quilt a couple days ago. It is going to be great. The ladies decided to do something not south western this time. I was kind of worried how it was going to come out... some of the blocks did not seem to go together very well. But Lael and the ladies did a wonderful job. It has more of a modern look. 


No comments:

Post a Comment