Saturday, March 29, 2014

I finished the quilting on this quilt of Wednesday.... now need to get the binding made and attached and hand sewn down.  The get it back to my client. I think she will be very happy with it. 

I am home again after spending a great few days with quilt friends in Mesquite, NV.  We had our annual quilting retreat.  Everyone had a great time. It is so neat to be apart of such a wonderful group. 
I think the retreat will be held back at Zion national park next year. There are a lot of ladies that really want it there. I am happy with any where they decide. We just have a great time. One of the friendship groups I belong to were in charge of it this year. The ladies worked really hard and it showed!
I got a bit of laundry done and was going to quilt, but decided to write a few thank you notes to some of the vendors that donated door prizes for the retreat. I need to get them done by the end of the week.  Quilters are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment