Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday May 29

We had a quite Memorial Day.... I did not do a bit of quilting. Went to Scrap Apple and purchased some fat quarters and a big of sale fabric. I worked on a tool for the long arm. I haven't seen anything like it anywhere and it is not costly. So, hopefully it will be a good idea and I can sell patterns or the case. I needed a flat surface to mark the tops of my quilts when they are on the frame.  It is so much easier and more accurate if you have a hard surface under the quilt top. I have come up with a idea that works.... I hope to have a step by step photo pattern and a couple made to take to long arm meeting on Sat. I will make sure it is OK with Teryl before I bring it though. As soon as I get the pattern ready and decide what I would charge for the ready made item I will post the info.... it really is pretty cool...
Today is a nice day... I  have cleaned the house pretty good....now time to get quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment