Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday evening May 25

Today has been  soooooooooo windy here in St. George. Kind of hard to breath when there is so much dust in the air.
I got a lot done today.. laundry done etc. .... Annette came and picked up her wall hanging. She was very happy.  I got a lot of the ditching done on Charm's quilt... going to work more on it when Dave goes to bed. My machine is louder than it was before it developed it clunk...went to the shop and John fixed it. It sews so beautifully, but is just louder... must be the new parts that were put in it.
Candice made it to NY yesterday evening. She and Meg were going to the MOMA today. That I would like to see... I wouldn't mind see my youngest daughter either!
I fixed dinner, did the few dishes  and then watched the movie entitled 'Red Tails' with Dave. It is a really good movie. Well worth my time!
I did not order bountiful baskets this week, so I don't have to get up early tomorrow. That is really a good program. Nice produce for very little money. I did not think I would be cooking enough next week to warrant purchasing it this week.
Now... time to get back to work....


No comments:

Post a Comment