Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day

It is nice and sunny here in St. George.... I did to much yesterday and feel tired today. Candice is in NY visiting Megan. She has been gone since Thursday. Her dog has just started to miss her. She woke us up a couple times during the night. I think she wanted on the bed....not going to happen. She will probably get used to being with us and not missing her mom so much just in time for Candice to come back from her visit.
I hope to get the quilting finished on Charm's quilt. I have the background filler and all the ditching done. I have done one border and then picked it out... did not like how it looked.  I might just quilt a bit on the art quilt I am working on. There is room on the frame to put it off to one side of Charm's quilt. Maybe focusing on another piece will free my mind up to think about how to finish Charm's quilt. Sometimes my brain works like that.
We have soaked in the hot tub, getting those old joints warmed up. Now I need to get us some breakfast so I can get busy.........

No comments:

Post a Comment