Friday, October 10, 2014

This past week has been a busy week. My husband and I purchased a used Pleasure Way RV and took a short trip. We had a great time for the most part. I will write more about that later and post some photos. Today I finished another wall hanging for Lorrie D. I am pleased with how it turned out, however. One of the red blocks lightly ran when I put water on it to get ride of making pen marks. I have decided I am not going to do take anymore quilts that have red in them unless the person can assure me that they have checked all the colors for colorfastness. This is the second quilt I have had issues on and it just makes me sick. I can not do custom work with out marking. The marks need to be removed. I don't have much luck with the disappearing pens. Anyway.... there are a lot of marks on this one and I just quite trying to remove any or to sprits to get the quilting holes to disappear. That said... I am very happy with the outcome and it is hard to see the bleeding. I think Lorrie will be very happy.







No comments:

Post a Comment