Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Janey Argyle and I went to Springville  to meet with the director of the museum there. We were looking at the space and were suppose to sign a contract for a future show of our 'Photo to Fabric' show to be shown Sept 2015. We PHFA members  (the Painted Hills Fibers Artists) are excited to have our work shown there. I was pleased with the location of my  piece I call 'Reflections', but was very shocked to see that it had been stapled to the wall! Needless to say I was not happy with that. I have two pieces in the current show and both have been stapled to the wall. 

I finished this quilt for Lael Lovel. I thought it turned out nice. We decided to just do a pantograph on this one since it was so very busy. Lael is a wonderful piecer. I love to quilt her quilts!




No comments:

Post a Comment