Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Anita's quilt




I got Anita Bingham's quilt finished this afternoon. It looks very nice on the top. Dark thread on light backing is not that great. But I did my best. 





I got my hair colored and cut this morning. I was expecting to have a working fridge this afternoon. Sears service center cancelled our appointment that was scheduled for this afternoon between 1-5. We have been with out the fridge since the 13th. Have had 2 service calls and still don't have a fridge. After this experience we will not purchase an appliance from Sears and certainly will not purchase any LG appliance! The compressor has gone out and it was purchased in 08. Thankfully we still have the old Amana out in the garage.  They can't even schedule us for tomorrow... it will be Thursday between 8-12! Customer service is a thing of the past it seems.
I hopefully have customers that feel they have gotten great service!

No comments:

Post a Comment