Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday Aug 11, 2013

This past week has been a busy one for me. I have been working on client's quilts pretty steady. I am very happy... but don't have time for much else. I threw my machine out of time by hitting a bulky seam just right and I was unable to get it timed properly. Dave and I spent an entire day working on it. I called Jason about 4:40 on Thursday night. He came had a delivery to make in Santa Clara and said he would be done about three... which he was and he did a wonderful job of getting the machine up and running properly again. I finished the big customer quilt I had on the frame. I did a panto, it turned out good. There was a bit of bulk to deal with though. It worked out fine. The fabric is so busy, you can't see the quilting very well... but I am posting it anyway. The colors just make you happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment