Thursday, September 5, 2013

Linda Williamson's quilt

Got Linda Williamson's Christmas wall hanging done. She picked it up yesterday and was very happy. I got another clients huge quilt loaded. It was bigger than the client thought it was. Thankfully I made the backing large enough. I did just take her word for the size. I won't do that again. As I was loading it.... the measurements are pretty close. I hope we are fine on the end. I have started quilting it already. John Sopp cut the batting, so I know there is plenty of batting. He cut the material for the backing also, but I needed to piece it. If it is not long enough I will have to remove the piece, add backing and then re-load. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Here are photos of Linda's wall hanging.
Dave and I are heading to Great Basin park. I will post photos when we return. I am not going to take this computer.









No comments:

Post a Comment