Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Patti's quilt is finished.....

I got Patti's store sample quilt finished. I am happy with it.... I think she will be.









Me and a couple of friends had a fun day today. Cory A. drove Cathie and me to Cedar Breaks National park for the wild flower walk. We stopped at a quilt store in Cedar that is closing. Cathie and I refrained from purchasing.... Cory added to her stash.
We went from 109 degrees here in St. George to 96 in Cedar and 39 at Brian Head! We got hailed on big time. In fact, so much hail Cory had to pull over. Cory was prepared with a jacket... neither Cathie nor I had jacket. We purchased sweat shirts.... in about 30 minutes it was to hot for the sweatshirts. Now we both have nice, matching sweatshirts...lol.
I have had bad allergies...going to have to get more medication tomorrow.
I have a couple more customer quilts to get done.... Need to get borders sewn on one of my own and get a baby quilt pieced together....
It is really windy right now. I sure hope we get some rain... not just wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment