Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday July 23

Today was a busy day..... got all my laundry done and painted on a landscape quilt. We had planned on going to moab early tomorrow.. but that is not going to happen. The dishwasher died and the service person will be here between 1 and 5. If he comes by 3 we will still be able to come.. if not we will, hopefully, be able to leave Wed early.
I took in another small custom quilt and will  not start it until we get back.... unless we don't leave on Wed.
Candice worked hard .............the house is clean and she cooked us a wonderful dinner.. then did the dishes (no dishwasher).

Next step is quilting..............then thread painting. I will make the bush that goes in the foreground 
\on a separate piece of water solvable stabilizer  and then attach it to the finished quilt.... This is one of my landscapes of Robert Lefkow. I have one more to do... don't know if I will paint it all or add fabric to the sky I have painted.... have to decide.
This is the first of the landscapes... I have beading to do on it and then need to finish the binding...... Now..............it's bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment