Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday morning July 20

Today is my younger sister's Birthday.. hope Les has a great day. It is cloudy and warm this morning...a slight breeze too.
Candice came in from outside last evening and said there was a orange hummingbird This morning took photos of it. It is really pretty.
I finished all the quilts (except one for Meg and one for Season) that are whole cloths and am going to work on marking board covers and jewelry rolls. The last customer piece was picked up yesterday and she paid me a little more than I asked... That is always nice!
Dave and I are going to Moab next week... I have let a couple people know and will pick up long arm supplies they need from here and bring them to if they would like. Also called Let's Quilt to see if they have any small thing that they need to have delivered.
I guess I  ought to get busy... it's almost 10 and writing this is all I have accomplished. I am kind of tired of hurrying and doing things others want.... it will be good to just set for a while, with no one to please but myself!

 This is my own quilt.... gift to the Taylors..... The blocks are from Ju Ju Designs... machine applique'. If you have a machine that will do machine embroidery in the hoop... jujudesigns.com is a great site. Their designs are digitized really well. The quilting is free motion, done on my Innova...



No comments:

Post a Comment