Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday the 13th

Just a quick note.......My Friday the 13th was a pretty good day! I was made aware of a cleaning product that is truly amazing.  As I posted the first of the week, we had a issue with our pool. The chlorinator line blew apart and we had water in the basement. My goodness after it dried it smelled so bad.  I used Febreze carpet cleaner and Febreze spray on the carpet, it helped, but the smell was still there.  A couple of friends told me about a product called OdoBan. If you have never heard about this product you must try it! You can purchase it by the gallon. It is concentrated 1 gallon makes 32 gallons.  I got it a Home Depot in the cleaning products section. It is Amazing!!!!! The house no longer smells like a huge pair of my husbands shoes! I will be using it in my carpet cleaner from now on! I also used the OdoBan in a  bucket to mop my studio floor!

Tomorrow is quilt guild day. I have a client quilt on the frame and ready to go. It is a custom and she has done such a great job of piecing.  I had forgotten that I had to make the back. The fabric was very close to the exact amount that was needed to cover the back. She had a piece of left over fabric from the front of the quilt and I was able to cut it to size, piece a strip together. I will have enough to load and put the clamps on the side of the quilt. I am doing a meandering feather in the border so I will not have to use a ruler right up against the  leaders. It will work ok. Had I decided on doing something that required ruler work on the outer border, I would need to put extra strips of fabric to allow for the 4 inches extra I need. I am anxious to get to work on this one. If my client does not care I will post a picture of the finished quilt.

Now...... I am going to get ready for bed. Running the carpet shampooer two days in a row is tiring.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment