Friday, July 11, 2014

 I got the samples done for my new pattern. It's Indian Paintbrush and Hummingbirds.  The pattern should be ready by the end of this month. I hope!

 This quilt belongs to Janet Mohr. She was very happy with it. Using a high contrast thread is not that easy. Below is a quilt that belongs to a lady up north. I don't know what her name is. I just quilted it for a friend.


My husband and I are going to Moab for a reunion with some high school friends over the 25th of July. We are both really looking forward to it. I have a couple more quilts to get quilted for clients. I must get them done this next week.
I had a lovely lunch with my PHFA group after which we had our meeting at a new art center. I can't remember the name of the center, but it is an old house that was built in the Frank Lloyd Wright style. It is a wonderful place.  Information about it will be probably be in the 'studio snippets' on the PHFA web site......www.paintedhillsfiberartists.com in a week or so. It is a lovely venue. A great place for public use. It is a non-profit and only asks for donations as an entrance fee. It is located about 1/2 block above the old opera house/St. George Art Museum on the opposite side of the street.
I am getting some laundry done and need to get dinner going. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment