Thursday, June 19, 2014

It has been a while since I posted anything on the blog. I have been in Moab enjoying family and friends for a week. I picked cherries, pitted cherries and helped my oldest daughter make jam.  I helped do some weeding in my daughter and niece's garden. Hoed weeds on my parents property. Drove my mom to visit family on the family farm located between Monticello, Utah and Dove Creek, Colo. on Cedar Point. Visited with a couple of friends. Delivered some of my patterns to the quilt shop here in Moab. It is such a cute shop. I had plans to get some painting done, but did not do that. There were just to many things to do.

My oldest daughter has been selling her pottery and necklaces and my bags at the farmers market on Thursday evenings here in Moab. She has sold about 1/2 her stock of pottery. She does very nice work.

I am getting ready to head back to St. George tomorrow. I hate to leave family here, but my husband is anxious to have me home and I am ready to get back to my quilting and my own space. I have 3 client quilts I need to get finished and am working on a new wall hanging pattern. I need to get the instructions written up and a sample made as well as printing the patterns and all the stuff that goes into that by the end of July.  I am not looking forward to the 5 hour drive though. I really don't like to drive. I am hoping for good weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment