Saturday, January 4, 2014

Saturday Jan 4, 2014 Anita's dresden plate quilt


I finished Anita Bingham's Dresden plate quilt. The blocks were made by her mother. I am very happy with how it turned out. I think she will be too.

Today it has been really nice outside. The weather is more like it is suppose to be here in St. George, Utah. We are enjoying the last couple of days with Megan and Patrick. They have to head back to Brooklyn, New York on Monday. Patrick has to work on Tuesday. It is wonderful having them visit, so hard when they have to leave.  Our Christmas was very nice. We all travelled to Moab and had all the family together. It has been years since we have been together.
I hope we are able to do it again next year. Resent things  that have happened to close friends have reminded me how precious life is and how fast our lives can change.  This next year I plan on using every minute I have to the very fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment