Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Wed Feb 8, 2018

It was so nice and warm today here in St. George!  I started my day by quilting on Margaret's quilt... got a lot of ditching done. I am not sure how I am going to quilt it yet, but still have a lot of ditching to do. The fabric Margaret used is so happy.

I did some yard work this afternoon. I needed to get the oleanders trimmed up off the ground. Our little wiener dog gets in them. He has a couple of sores on his back that I am afraid the bushes might have caused. Poor little guy is old and his skin is so bad with out the help of these poisonous bushes. They are not ours... but belong to the neighbors. I got leaves cleaned up too. The back yard looks much, much better. Dave has put a cleaner in his hot tub. The stuff has to run at least 24 hours. I guess he will then drain it, wipe it down and refill it.

We are going to watch some tv and then I will quilt a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment