Thursday, December 29, 2016

Thursday Dec 29, 2016


                    These are a few more of the client quilts I have finished over the past few months.










Shirl's quilts. She was very productive, getting quilts done for all her grand children her great grand children!


Bev's cute jean quilt!


Laura's quilts.... she was another very productive client! I love this pantograph, Brilliance.

Karen's quilt


As this year comes to a close, there are now things I need to get done for the business end of things.  That is not nearly as much fun as the actual quilting, but it has to be done. I have been so very blessed to have been able to spend time with family and friends over the Holiday Season.   It's time to think about dinner, I will close for now. Until next time ....
Happy Quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment