Wednesday, July 1, 2015

My machine is down for a while

Well....... I am currently with out a working long arm. My Innova was one of the first produced. The hook assemblies in the older Innovas were belt driven. I don't think my belts have been changed and they have sewn a million miles. I have been in contact with the dealer in our district, Renae Haddadin from Quilts on the Corner in Sandy,Utah. She is such a nice gal. Dave called the tech at ABM and he fills he can put the belt on with no problem. Thanks the Lord...  I thought I would just put this out to you Innova owners. If you have a machine that has belts and you are seeing black flecks when you change your bobbins, it's time to change your belt!
I feel so relived that I won't be spending thousands on a new machine !



No comments:

Post a Comment