Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Up coming show....

I am a member of the Painted Hills Fiber Artists and we have a show opening at the St. George Art Museum on Saturday, to the public. It will run through May 11th. I will post photos after the preview that will be happening on Friday evening. It really is a wonderful show. I am so hoping we have collectors show up that might purchase one of my works or one of the other member's works. I think there is only two of us that are really hoping to sell!
I had a busy day today, although I don't have much to show for my days work!  I did have a nice visit with friends at a friendship quilting group. I picked up a couple of quilts today from my previous customers. 
It is much warmer here tonight than previous nights....39 as of 9:15 this evening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment