Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday January 27, 2013


I have been busy this past couple of weeks. The Museum show response is wonderful.
So far I have had no one interested in purchased a piece though.
I finished my quilt and Cheryl DeMerritt's quilt as well as my own. Mine is the gray and pink one. These are both made from the same pattern. The photos are not that great.  The friendship group I belonged to was challenged to make a quilt from the pattern Crossed Path. It is amazing how different they all look. I am not sure how many of us made them, but they will all be shown at the guild's show that will be held here at the Dixie Center over Easter Weekend.  










Dave has had a cold and I am afraid I am coming down with it. I hope not... but I don't feel really wonderful.
I have a lot to accomplish this next week and just can't be sick.


No comments:

Post a Comment