Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday Oct 23......

I finished a big 115 1/2 by 117 1/2 quilt for a customer. She chose square spiral. It should not have taken as long as it did. I had to iron the backing..... then her borders were quite wavy. I took out seams and took up the excess fabric, in 3 places. It turned out good. T think she will be happy. I will call her the end of the week and give her the price. She got a deal.. I shorted myself $37... because I figured the est. wrong. I used .0125 instead of .0150... I will give her the 1 1/4 price instead of the 1 1/2 cents per square inch because that is what I quoted her. She told me the wrong size... smaller than what it actually measured.  I will be more careful from now on!
Now I need to get the binding sewn on a quilt for we are giving for a wedding present. That is my next order of business.

No comments:

Post a Comment