Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Oct 1

It's already October......!!!!! I sure wish I could slow time down. I did finish Meg's quilt (just two 108 x 108 pieces of fabric quilted with an over all panto). It is currently in the dryer.
I was looking through things for a note book I have put somewhere safe and came across a whole bunch of watercolor paintings I had put away. Lots I had totally forgotten about, some are even matted. I also found a bunch of 1/2 sheet watercolor paper. That makes me really happy.... I have been painting a bit lately and want to do more.
I did agree to fill in at Let's Quilt for a few days in Oct. I will see how I handle it, with everything else. If it really stresses me out, I won't do it again. I don't know why I worry so much, but I don't like making mistakes and when I am rushed I am apt to. I like my space here at home... painting, designing and quilting.
Wed is the first Landscape class for the year at Scrap Apple. I need to go in and see if anyone has signed up, get their phone numbers and see what they plan on doing, so I know what supplies bring.
I have 4 lap size quilts to get done for a customer and one table runner for another. I need to bet boarders on my quilt that we are making for the friendship group and get the bindings done on my landscape quilts. Then get started on the 3rd landscape quilt (for or PHFA show in January).
Time to get busy......

No comments:

Post a Comment