Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sat evening.... June 2..

Had a great time with quilting friends today. ...... Cathie and I  went to the Dixie Quilt Guild meeting and then to Let's Quilt for our long arm group meeting. We both had  customer's show quilts we had done... great advertisement! I picked up a couple other jobs. I was very honored when Heather Purcell from Superior Threads asked me to quilt a panel for her. I had finished one for Annette Willimson, she showed it at the meeting and the took it into Superior and show it off there.. The only problem is Heather needs it done quickly so... I will work it in my schedule. It is one I just could not say no to....
I need to get us some dinner going... don't know what, it is so hot....102 degrees... then do some quilting.....


No comments:

Post a Comment