Thursday, June 7, 2012

June 7

Today sure got away from me..... I did get lots done. Took Heather's piece off the frame and got Jennie Afleck's quilt on. I managed to knock the closet door off while arranging stuff in the upstairs guestroom closet. I have two rolls of batting to add... needed to move a couple of rolls of batting I am storing for a customer... Dave and I tried to get the door put back up, but the post that is in the bottom of the door is not solid. The door that is still up has the same problem. If I can't get the problem fixed, I will have to find someone to hire to fix it.
Just went outside and told our neighbor it was time to go to bed.... it's 11:30 and he just started howling. I feel sorry for him. He has major mental problems. I told him if he needed to howl he would have to go inside. I was nice... if he keeps on we will have to give his brother (who is his care taker)  a call. Thankfully Dave sleeps pretty soundly. It is warm enough we don't have the windows open. So far he hasn't continued, so my asking him to be quiet  might have worked... Mental illness is something I don't often think about. I am goofy ...do really goofy things, but I don't howl or carry on real conversations with myself in different voices....(out loud anyway...lol). It really is not a laughing matter. When he takes his meds they make him lethargic.
Now.... it is time for me to go to bed.... Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment