Saturday, March 4, 2017

Saturday March 4

February was a busy month. March will be a little slower I think. I got three quilts for clients finished this past week.







Sometimes life can be so frustrating. My mind works so differently. I get things mixed up, get dates and names all mixed up. Then I find myself checking and then re-checking everything I do. I can read something that is totally different from what is actually there. I put a card in the mail for my youngest daughter and I am setting here thinking.... did I get the year of her birth correct. It is very frustrating always second guessing yourself. Everyone that knows me very well knows I have this issue though.... so I guess that is good. I just wish my mind worked differently.  I guess my odd mind helps me create the art I do, so I should be happy. We learn to work with what we have if we wish to create!

I am working on some of my own stuff this weekend. I will put the next client quilt on the frame on Monday. There must be a lot of people on line. I was going to try to add some photos of the little pieces I am working on, but they won't load. So............later.

No comments:

Post a Comment