Monday, August 22, 2016

August 22, 2016

  I have been busy trying to keep up. The Painted Hills Fiber Artists have a show at the St. George Art Museum, here in St. George, Utah August 27-December 31, 2016.  If you are in the area please check it out.
I have my Simple Cell Phone Case pattern in a couple of shops. One shop 'Scrap Apple Quilts'  located here in St. George, Utah and 'It's Sew Moab' located in my home town of Moab, Utah. I have a web site being built by Patrick Sayer's. So lots of positive things going on in my life.

I finished another couple of client's quilt. One was another pineapple...same as the last so I won't post a photo of it. I did do a great pantograph for a client.

the panto is call mimosa. I really like the way it turned out. A friend and fellow quilt and I ordered a bunch on new pantographs.  I hope I have more clients that will want over all quilting done. A lot of times that is all a quilt requires.  Sometimes custom is called for, but more times than not, a over all design would work just fine and cost the client a lot less than custom with wonderful outcome. 
Until latter...... Happy Quilting to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment