Saturday, April 4, 2015

2 client's quilts..... Sandra and Margaret

Easter is almost here. Time is going by way to fast. But there is nothing we can do about that. I just hope I am making the best of the time I am allotted.  
Today I finished Sandra and Erv's quilt. It is so cute. The Vogels are such nice people. They are snow birders, who were renting the basement of the house above us. Sandra does a lot of machine embroidery. She had done a few quilts that she has given to charities. The is her own quilt. 



This quilt is one down by another client and friend, Margaret Miller. Her quilts are always fun. She wanted cross hatching behind the basket in the middle. I also did cross hatching behind the small baskets. It turned out really nice. She was very happy with the finished product.

I wish everyone a wonderful Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment