Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Aspen #1

I finished all the quilting on this piece. I put it on the long arm after all. Using it is so much easier than using the domestic machine. I am very happy with how it turned out and now need to get the binding attached. I think I will put a dark purple or a black binding on it. I will need to purchase some fabric if I go with the purple, but have black in my stash. I don't want to go out anywhere. My head is plugged up and I don't know if it is caused from the dust that is created with the material is cut into tiny bits or if I have a head cold. If I have a head cold I don't want to spread anything. I think I am just going to lay around today, will  watch an art program I think.
Here is a photo of piece ready to have the binding and hanging sleeve  added. I just went to Scrap Apple to get some material for binding.

No comments:

Post a Comment