Sunday, May 4, 2014

May 4th

It is May already!!!!!! I don't know where the time has gone. I have been working on client quilts and doing some of my own work. I haven't taken photos lately. I need to post some of my current work.  The art group I belong to, Painted Hills Fiber Artists, has a web site..... well kind of. We are hoping to have it up and running by the end of this month. It has been in the process for a few months now.  I do need to learn how to take run a web site I guess. I have purchased my domain (Glad Rags Art),  but I really am not that great with the computer. Putting things on the blog is easy. Maybe working with a web site is not that hard either. I just have not been interested and was happy to let our young friend take care of it. She has a life that includes two little children. All of us in the group know how hard it is to make your time go around.  I have never slept that well and did a lot of my extra stuff at night after everyone was sleeping.  I still do a lot of stuff in the evening.  We do need to get it up and running though. So...... maybe it is time to learn something new.....maybe?
Candice, our oldest daughter, has been living with us while going to school. She is going to spend the summer in Moab helping my parents, planting a garden and selling her pottery at the farmers market (and enjoying her birth place).  It is very quite with out her and her dog Po. I frankly don't miss Po...I am sure Po is happy where she is. As long as she is with her mom.  Candice will be able to spend time with Season, her cousin, too.  Season works at the Blue Pig in Moab and her husband, Micah, has been promoted to floor manager of the restaurant. If you are down Moab way..... The Blue Pig is a wonderful place to eat. It is on the Southern end of town, across from the grocery store that used to be called Millers.
I will be posting photos of my progress on my art quilts and hopefully will have photos of the current client quilt I am working on by the end of the week.  Keep your fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment