Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wednesday evening March 20

Today was a pretty good day here in St. George. My studio is all cleaned.... I got the master bath cleaned and did a bit of grocery shopping. Back home, continued to work on my current landscape. I will have it ready to bind over the weekend and that will give me time enough before the quilt show, which is over Easter weekend. I can't believe how fast this month has gone by! The only thing good about time going by so fast is May will be here and I will get to see Megan! I haven't seen her since Christmas 2011!!!!!!! Sure miss her.
I will post photos of my re-organized studio when I get some taken.
Now...............back to working on my landscape.
Tomorrow I need to make some phone calls to friends that live out of this area!
I hope everyone has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment