Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thursday Nov 1.




It is already Nov 1! I can't believe the time is going by so fast. I finished a couple of my art quilts and am working on my third. These are going to be a show at the St. George Art Museum in January.....

Dave and I are heading to SLC tomorrow to go to Kelby Lange's wedding. I got the binding and label sewn on their quilt. Going to give them the black and white owl quilt. It is one I made last year. It has 4 applique owls in various stages of sleep and waking. It's cute. I hope they like it.

I got a lot done today.... cleaned up the leaves in the back... washed windows in my car ... finished quilting Cheryl's table runner. Got the bindings sewn on the second art quilt and the Lange's wedding quilt. Now... time to go to bed.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment