Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday evening

Thought I would write a bit while I am waiting for my laundry to dry. I put a load in this morning and totally forgot it was in the washer. It is a load of permanent pressed stuff... so I don't want to let the them set in the dryer all night.
We had a fun time at our long arm group meeting yesterday. We worked on projects. I put a landscape that I started last year at the group, back on and got a bit more done. At the rate I am going.. it will be 15 years before I finish this one! I had a good time.
Dave is working tomorrow, when he gets home from work we are going to go and get me an i-phone. I think Candice is going to up grade too. She is going to be traveling for a friend's wedding and will be gone a week. I am going to be going to Coos Bay with 6 other friends from a fiber arts group I belong to on Friday and will be back the following Friday. It will be fun.
I got more than half way done with Clara Owen's Halloween wall hanging. It is cute.
Hope the laundry dries pretty fast... I am tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment